• The Cheery Runner

    Tuesday, November 14, 2006

    MF hill training with my legs protesting..

    Today is MF hill taining.. 7 sets of MF loop.. We started off from club-Kampong Bahru-Harbourfront-MF loop carpark... was feeling quite ok until I reached Morse road.. my legs dun feel like moving at all... n I had quite a hard time reaching the MF loop carpark.. was draggin myself up..

    As most runners knew wat we are doing today, dear gave a quick briefing n started the session.. everyone sped up n I talked to dear.. asked if i can just take the timing today.. really dun feel like moving up.. he encouraged me to do a very very slow pace up.. just take it very easy.. like "cruise control" .. the 1st rd was quite dragful... 2nd rd was slightly better n I overtook Alvin.. 3rd rd, I caught up with Yean n Melissa at the top.. got stomachache as I gg to do my 4th loop... i felt very giddy as i went up halfway for my 5th loop n Uturn back to the start pt..

    Lap 1: 11:17
    Lap 2: 11:28
    Lap 3: 10:55
    Lap 4: 10:33

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home