• The Cheery Runner

    Sunday, September 03, 2006

    PSQM Recce run

    Dear was having fever today.. initially we planned not to go down for the run.. but decided to go as the AHM certs were with us.. Alan, CM n PS picked us up at ard 7am.. Thanks! :D we reached tampines safra at ard 7.30am.. Teen, EH, jimmy Chow n Wong reached at 6.40am!! so early!! Small Chua, Chin Whatt, Ronnie, Freddy, Teck Hou, Colleen were also there.. we started at ard 7.45 and headed towards Bedok Resorvoir park..

    Each rd ard BR is approx. 4.3km... I did the 1st round in a warm up pace and ran on the grass patches to avoid the stones.. took abt 26mins.. As 100plus was sold out at the VM, I bought a can of coke n asked dear to reserve some for me to drink after my 2nd rd.. I rested abt 5 mins before continuing my 2nd rd.. I ran at a faster pace this time and finished in 24:21:6.. n gulped down the motivating can of coke :)

    As we ended our run for the day, Cm showed us Akira's work just next to the entrance of BR.. wow he is really creative! We had our shower back at Safra Tampines.. Alan recommended us to old airport food mkt for nice Lor Mee.. PS got us some crispy prawn rolls n Freddy treated us the carrot cake :D I ordered a very very bitter herbal tea for dear.. the stall lady mention the more bitter it is the more effective it will be.. i just took a sip.. yucks! really very bitter!! dear finished the whole bottle.. Ku Kou Liang Yao... :p Teck Hou also got a small glass to try.. n he showed us his bitter face .. hahahahha

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home