• The Cheery Runner

    Tuesday, August 29, 2006

    MF 10km

    It's my 1st run after the race.. was still feeling abit weak.. but just went ahead hoping to regain some confidence level from this run.. as I oni did 13km on sun.. so it will be a normal run for me instead of recovery..

    I was doing quite a comfortable pace along harborfront to foot of MF.. was panting quite hard at the steep slope.. but just hang on for tt 300m... As I reached the top of MF slope, Waifung was just beside me.. Cm asked her to pace me.. I paused a while at e hilltop to loosen the tightness ard my ankle.. my legs just went freely as we ran down the slope.. once we reached end of Morse rd junction, I started to increase my pace.. CJ, Wong n PS were abt 500m ahead.. I hang on to the pace and managed to catch up with them at the Kampong Bahru junction.. when the green man appears, they were like full of power and zoom off at a fast pace.. I tried to follow behind.. Midway of Telok Blangah rise, I increased my cadence and all the way back to club.. waifung also pushed herself hard to follow me :D it's great to have someone pacing beside u to keep one another motivated :D I'm quite satisfied with my timing.. close to my previous run.. tho hard but I enjoyed the run as I felt i put in effort today.. =)

    Distance: 10km __ Timing: 58:27

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home