• The Cheery Runner

    Tuesday, November 15, 2005

    Canterbury-Labrador

    This wk training will be flat ground... as usual, I put on my knee guard and started off slow with the group.. I reached Alexandra junction in abt 13mins... Cm waited for me and he told me he got abit of calf pain.. so will be doing slow with me today.. we managed to close up the distance with Adam, Bernard, Lee and Yean when we came out from Canterbury....

    On our way in to Labrador Park, we saw Kumaran on his way out already.. wow he was really fast! abt 800m later, we saw Ong... so good tt their legs can carry themselves so fast and finish the run.... Adam almost went up the Labrador hill.. but was called back by Cm and Yean.. no hill today.. haha Lee joked tt Adam wanted to do extra also cannot.. kekeke... our cute Yean replied tt if Adam do, then we all got to do.. so better stop him.. hahaha... i took a quick sip of water from the cooler and cont'd on... Chua past me and gg for his 4th rd... i just did 1 rd and head back to the club... sok hwa zoomed past us and we lost sight of her after a while.. her legs are so fast and strong!

    Cm sped up Henderson rd while I tried to stay close behind Lee... once back to the club, i quickly do some good stretch to prevent my leg from cramps...

    Distance covered: 12.5km __ Timing:1:21:05

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home