• The Cheery Runner

    Thursday, November 03, 2005

    Queenstown Stadium

    It was raining cats and dogs in the morning hours.. tt's explains y only 6 of us turned up for the run.. haha.. the lowest ever hehehe... Laichee showed us her swollen ankle and how she got it in such a bad shape.. i really got to 'bai4' her for her endurance.. she twisted her ankle at the 1st 2km of her 35km run to Mandai.. and she beared with the pain for 33km... and she was here for the tempo runs @ Queenstown.. oh my goodness..

    The rain stopped at abt 7.40am and we head towards the stadium.. I had my Knee Guard with me and did a slow easy pace hoping my knee wun tense up.. it was quite bearable for me.. and i told myself.. what i am going thru is definitely not worst than wat Laichee is gg thru... at the stadium, we saw Tony, Hock Soon and Chin Whatt.. we started with our tempon rds at the stadium.. I tried to run with a faster speed.. but i was not doing any better.. instead i was limping as I ran.. my left knee was pulling with pain.. and i had no choice but to stop after 2 sets and time for the rest.. They did great! 9 sets of 800m!

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home