• The Cheery Runner

    Sunday, October 30, 2005

    Yishun Stadium- Buangkok

    We met up the rest of the members @ Yishun Stadium.. Goola and Enghwa were here today.. We started at 7.15am.. i wore my newly bought Knee Guard.. hoping it will helps to ease the pain... it was rather painful when I started the 1st few steps.. and I could feel the back of my knee hurting as the knee guard was rather stiff... i was doing a very slow pace.. abt 7min/km.... by the time i reached the reservior bridge, the rest were already far ahead of me and the sun was glaring brightly... lucky i got my cap with me... but i could still feel the strong heat..

    i saw Cm at the entrance of seletar base camp.. and asked him to go ahead... cos i am really slow and the heat was killing me... i had a sip of water and ran on towards fernvale... wah sey.. this portion has no SHADE!!! the oni way is to run faster to the LRT to get a little shade from the lrt tracks... I saw the rest of the group having their water breaks at the coffeeshop at sengkang.. and cm asked them to go ahead while he will run with me... i grub down a can of 100 plus and then removed my knee guard.. as i felt it very hot and tight ard my knee... but tt was a terrible mistake.. my pain came back after 400m... and i have to stop... i took bus back to Yishum Stadium and Cm ran back alone...

    The weather was the main killer for today's run .. alot was very affected by it.. hope the weather during marathon will be nice and cloudy.. :)

    Distance covered: 13km __ Timing: 1:34:21

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home