• The Cheery Runner

    Sunday, November 29, 2009

    NUS - Ulu Pandan Canal - HF

    The weather was quite cooling as I ran along Pasir Panjiang-99 slopes-NUS. Saw Julie enjoying her ice lemon tea @ NUS busstop. Told her that I will be running on as I have my mini pocari sweat. Ivy caught up with us at clementi road and we ran together towards the canal. The sun was shining hard on the ground along the Canal. Finished up most of my pocari. It was hurting for the eyes and I have to keep my head down to avoid the glare. Julie went much ahead and I was enjoying Ivy's pace from behind. Had our 1st water stop @ SPC Holland n Julie was there too. Ivy treated us ice cool isotonic drinks and convinced us to go for the full distance today. Was thinking of returning back from Depot rd initially. I was feeling quite thirsty n grabbed another Gatarade before we cont'd our run. Luckily the weather was kind on us as it turns cloudy on the return route. Picked up a bit on my pace along TB rise.

    Was feeling quite good after the run.. not that tired .. had a filling lunch celebration for Eddy ORD @ Zion.

    Distance: 23km __ Timing: 2:49 (inclusive of 10 mins break)

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home