• The Cheery Runner

    Saturday, September 09, 2006

    PB 4 PQSM

    Dear n I reached TP @3.30pm.. n saw PS in her fren's cute little cooper :D Anthony, CM, Alan, Wong, Derrick, Bug, Elaine, Teck Hou, Tsui Ying, Kumaran, Philip n Jimmy Chow weer already there doing their warm-ups.. =)

    The commentator was very super loh soh.. hahaha the gals ard me were complaining y he tok so much n not start the race.. all were very eager to go off.. haha.. becos the big shot was late lah.. w/o him, no one to flag off the race.. hahaha..

    The race started at 4.19pm.. we dashed off the 50m track.. Colleen ran past me at the grass patch b4 we turned out off the small gate.. PS and I paced together as we ran along the BR track.. we kept to the grass portion as the main track were full of stones.. making it difficult to run.. soon we saw colleen at the 1st big curve turning and caught up with her.. I followed behind her a short distance before moving ahead.. Alan passed me a distance after the PUB.. followed by derrick after the curve.. Jimmy Chow and Colleen passed me after the canal bridge.. hahaha I got no strength to keep in pace liao.. just gave all I could to finish the race.. my mind was telling me.. it's gg 2 be over soon.. hang on!



    PS caught up with me shortly after I entered the small gate.. I was feeling abit jellied when I hit the track.. arh just 300m more.. just then a lady overtook me.. when I attempted to overtake her, she increased speed.. hahaha.. so I hang on and only pushed myself in the last 50m to overtake her and came in after PS ;)

    Yes I did my PB for this route!! :D my watch clocked 29:42... I did 31:26 for last yr PQSM... very satisfied with my results :D hahaha

    The boys did great too! They are the prize winners; awarded with cash vouchers!! Alan came in 4th in Senior Invitation; Bug, Teck Hou and Ong came in 11th, 12th n 13th in Men's Open Invitation; Babymon n Tsui Ying came in 2th n 4th in Women's Open Invitation; Colleen came in 10th in Women's Open. Bravo! Congratulations!

    We went to Adam's place for 2nd rd.. haha this time not to run.. but for BBQ!! hahah run to eat! hahaha.. this is the 2nd time we had BBQ at Adam's place after PQSM.. haha.. hope it will be an Annual Event! ;) had a great time makaning, yakking, bbqing.. also a great session of Beauty talks with Yean, Melissa, Tonglin n Auntie b4 we end the event (^o^)

    2 Comments:

    • At 10:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

      hi jaime,

      well done..! another personal best timing for u...!

      cheers,
      peter

       
    • At 11:04 AM, Blogger Jaime said…

      Thks Peter! =)

      hahaha ran until very chuan arh! Piah Ka Liao.. hahaha

       

    Post a Comment

    << Home