• The Cheery Runner

    Tuesday, July 01, 2008

    MF 10km

    Had a short conv with Peter as we started..

    Peter:"any targets for today"
    Me: "No targets.. just a normal run.."
    Peter:"Wat's ur best timing for this route?"
    Me: "57min.."
    Peter: "Ok let's try below 55min"

    Before i can even response, he already sped off very fast ahead... no harm giving it a try.. i oni managed to catch up with him at harborfront.. peter chked his watch once a while.. no time for me to do tt as i trying to maintain my breathing.. :">
    pushed myself hard up MF slope.. reached hiltop @ 27minplus.. tt's 3 mins faster than wat i usually did.. past the indian eatery in 36mins.. to keep within 55min, i oni got 18mins to spare.. ahh just run.. peter did tempo on the return route n i tried hard to catch up.. after the mosque busstop, he signalled me to go ahead, arh used my last burst of strength in order to run next to him at the safra busstop.. looked at my watch.. wow! 55min 16secs! tt's PB for me already! haha thanks Peter for pacing me thruout.. haha Dear is surprise to see me back too... hahaha

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home