• The Cheery Runner

    Thursday, September 21, 2006

    Kent Ridge

    Dear din joined us for the run today due to his gout relapse.. he briefed us on today route and sent us off.. i almost din run .. if not for being kena caught by cm hahaha.. As we ran out to Alexandra after depot road, Adam n I were in front.. only then i realised tt oni both of us crossed the traffic at Gillman's condo..hahaha it was not long before the elites overtook me towards the AYE bridge.. Adam's form was superb today.. he was leading as we head in to Portsdown.. we were stopped by another 2 traffic lights b4 reaching KRP..

    Jimmy n Small Chua were trying to make me laugh as we went up the KR slope.. haha i am too chuan to laugh.. haha.. but my hill pace was really very slow.. i need to work hard on this.. I gave the additional loop a miss n told jimmy not to wait for me... went str towards the cannon at the peak.. the part leading towards the wooden bridge was pinch dark! feeling uneasy to run myself.. i waited for the rest to finish their additional loop.. soon Peter, Doreen, Waifung bf, james, ronnie n cm came.. Cm asked us to go ahead 1st.. i asked Ronnie to lead ahead n we followed closely behind.. it was really really superb dark! tho it is abt 200m.. but running in darkness make it seems so long.. i oni keep looking at ronnie white gear n his white nike shoes.. hahaha.. before we finally see the lights at the bridge.. small chua came up n sped on with ronnie n derrick at the exit of e wooden bridge..

    By the time i reach Pasir Panjiang, the guys were already out of sight... I looked back n saw Doreen n James a distance behind before I ran back all the way back to the club for my refreshing 100plus..

    Distance covered: 11km __ Timing: 1:10:53

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home