• The Cheery Runner

    Tuesday, February 07, 2006

    Labrador - Mt Faber

    26.01.2006

    Shortly after we start, we are split into 3 groups.. the frontiers, the middle n me the backers.. haha.. As i was running down the slope, Ong was on the way out of Labrador.. I did 1 round in the park and exit by the steep slope....

    At the junction of Labrador entrance, I was still thinking if i shld go up Mt Faber.. as the red man was still on.. i decided to carry on running without crossing the road 1st.. the traffic was not in favour until Morse road.. haha so destined tt i must do the hill... i went up from Morse road instead of Kampong Bahru.. halfway up the slope, I saw Ong followed by Wong and Alan.. I did 1 loop n met up with Alan n Francis.. we went back to the club together and caught up with Andre..

    Distance covered: 12km __ Timing: 1:21:42

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home