• The Cheery Runner

    Wednesday, January 18, 2006

    MF Hill Repetitions

    Date: 17.01.2006

    Today is hill repetitions at MF loop.. quite surprise to see so many members turn up today.. we ran past Harbourfront and went up from Morse road... by the time i reach the mid of MF Park.. i was already panting like hell.. haha.. maybe cos i ran at a faster pace today.. haven been running at this speed for quite sometime..

    After a short rest, Ong started the hill repeats.. the loop is abt 1.6km..

    The first set was quite tough for me.. I felt breathless and sense lack of oxygen to my brain.. and i start to feel giddy when i reaching the peak.. I was abit scared and kept on breathing hard.. lucky to endure till the down slope part and managed to recover from there.. phew... my knee was quite ok for this round..

    2nd Set was much easier after the warm up in the 1st set.. and I felt much better.. but abit thirsty... felt abit of pain during the down slope.. and i go easy for the down slope... Ong advised me to control my knee to train up my muscle there...

    3rd Set I felt quite tired n very thirsty.. i slowed down when i approach the peak n went for a quick drink at the hilltop toilet.. could feel a tighter strain on my knee... decided to stop for the day...

    I companied Jason's gf for a short run in the opposite direction n turn back when we saw the 1st runner..

    1st Set: 10:09:48

    2nd Set: 10:13:36

    3rd Set: 11:19:19

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home