• The Cheery Runner

    Tuesday, January 17, 2006

    Kent Ridge

    Date: 12.01.2006

    It has been raining for the past wk.. but tt nv dampen our spirits to run.. we still proceed on with the running session at the club.. I have rested for abt 2 wks already... have been down with cold.. n only did short runs to accomodate my knee..

    Today route is to Kent Ridge then Mt Faber.. Divey was asking how long will i be doing.. i was not too sure too.. cos haven been running n not sure if my knee ok anot... we started ard 6.45pm.. slightly early today.. it was still dizzling.. i had my knee guard with me n started an easy pace.. it was still ok.. so i just followed behind Yean, Divey n Wong..

    When we reached the railway track, Anthony n DO were waiting for us... n really grateful tt they laid a nice path for us to cross the muddy grd.. :) CM n Enghwa caught up with us at Science Park junction.. so far so good for me.. just abit 'panting' cos long time nv run hahaha...

    Thr frontiers were already gg for their 2nd round when we reached Kent Ridge... i panted heavily at the slopes.. n did 1.5 rounds and head back to the club.. overall is a nice good panting run for me..

    Distance covered: 12km __ Timing: 1:23:27

    2 Comments:

    • At 12:46 PM, Blogger The DreamRunner said…

      haha...we din lay the path...it was there all along....just that I din take it earlier, and got my shoes muddied....so warned u all when it was your turn....

       
    • At 2:08 PM, Blogger Jaime said…

      haha.. thks alot else heart ache to see the new shoes muddy muddy hehe;)

       

    Post a Comment

    << Home