• The Cheery Runner

    Monday, January 09, 2006

    Die Hard Run in the Heavy Rain

    Date: 27.12.2005

    After the Marathon, I suffered badly from my old knee injury... have not been running long and frequently lately... whenever i tried to run, it will relapse.. and i oni did short easy run..

    The rain stopped and we quickly start our run... Today's route is to Sentosa.. My knee still hurts and I told myself to go real slow... By the time I reached Sentosa, the front runners were already far ahead.. it started to pour heavily.. and CM told it was passing rain.. but as we ran further in to Siloso Beach, it was pouring so heavily that the visibility was very bad.. the lights were light dimmed.. lucky Adam managed to E-brake in time.. else we will all bang into the road barrier...

    By the time we reached the 2nd toilet, it was still pouring... i had never ran in a die hard rain b4.. i felt both my gears and legs so heavily soaked with the rain... and i ran slowly with cm ahead of me... we took some short cut and return back to club from telok blangah rise direction...

    Distance covered: 12km__ Timing: 1:29:09

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home