• The Cheery Runner

    Sunday, December 27, 2009

    MR Ultra-Marathon

    Dear went for his Ultra race @ MR today. I joined him later as I was not running this event. Started my maiden run from home to MR @ 8 am.. the sun was up n glaring.. Ran towards AMK Ave 5, past NYP n all the way str towards AMK ave 2 (I guessed haha) bought a bottle of Pocari @ the Econ minimart. Was kinda of lost as I ran further down.. the greenboard stated turn right to YCK road.. hmmm chose to go straight n turn left instead towards AMK ave 1.. went up a slope n past the private estate before hitting St Nicholas Girls, cont'd on n saw Bishan park. Ran along Thomson Rd and soon I reached my destination MR in ard 1 hr 15mins... hmm so it's quite near to run to MR from home.. abt 12km?

    Saw Julie @ the startpt, we waited for our dears patiently lap after lap.. hahaha decided to join Dear for his last lap.. did walk-a-jog for the 1st half as Dear was feeling pain on both of his legs after 42km (4laps!!!) completed in 1:30 mins.. Home sweet home to Zzzzz.. :P

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home