• The Cheery Runner

    Thursday, December 24, 2009

    Xmas Eve Run - Punggol Loop

    Finally get the chance to update my blog! Backdated for so long after all the tailsman writing (haha term given by Dear for all the endless marking tt I had been doing since the start of the term hohoho)

    Did the usual Punggol Route. Had my footpod with me today, been ages since I last used it. Dear set for me a 6:30-7 min pace.. guessed I'll need to recalibrate as it was beeping most of the time during my run.. only way to stop it's beeping is to run faster.. guessed tt's y I did my PB for this route.. thanks to the haywired footpod.. hahaha.. chked the pace n distance along the way.. distance was abt shorter than what it was supposed to be at each checkpt.. pace was still quite comfortable tho i was doing slighter faster.. overall was a good run for me, managed to control my breathing n pace well today :D hope i will many more such runs in 2010!!

    Distance: Approx. 16km __ Timing: 1:29:57

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home