• The Cheery Runner

    Tuesday, December 22, 2009

    Canterbury - HF

    Went down to club today. Tr Mel Jr planned a 12km run - Canterbury -> Alexandra -> TB Way -> HF -> TB Rise.

    Mel Jr, Peter, Stella, Laichee and I were running together in Canterbury. It was getting dark and hard to recognise which way to turn. I managed to guide them thru the correct way and we ran past a hse where 3 boys were playing outside. When they boys saw us, they cheered for Mel Jr n Peter: "Com'on Guys! The girls are catching up, run faster." Hahaha it was so funny!

    I held on to my pace and felt comfortable to talk at times. Felt tired at TB rise stretch. Reasonable effort put in for this run. Quite consistent with my pace. Was only stopped once by the traffic today.

    Went for a nice makan session to celebrate Tr Mel Jr's Bdae @ Lao Di Fang Henderson.

    Distance: 12km __ Time taken: 1:11:38

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home