• The Cheery Runner

    Tuesday, October 13, 2009

    Labrador Hill loops - OTOT

    Very amaze by myself today... i completed all the 7 loops!!! broke my own record.. CM asked dear if he scolded me beforehand.. haha.. he oni told me alot of great stories of the athletics.. haha maybe tt's y.. I just feel good and wanted to run.. Thanks Weng Kong for accompanying me throughout the 7 loops..

    But by the time i completed the last loop, both legs crashed.. i can't run anymore.. lucky everyone had headed back to club... had to walk all the way back to club.. @^@ area next to both ankles were really terrible.. had to walk with a limp as i tried to balance the pain on both legs.. guessed i twisted abit when i landed on a pothole while running downslope.. Wat a run..

    Rd 1 - 9:07
    Rd 2 - 9:12
    Rd 3 - 9:09
    Rd 4 - 9:15
    Rd 5 - 9:13
    Rd 6 - 9:23
    Rd 7 - 9:20

    Total: 1:04

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home