• The Cheery Runner

    Sunday, October 04, 2009

    MF- Mountbatten SPC

    Increased the distance slightly today. Was running at 7min pace at the start. Found it hard to maintain as I can't wait to reach the petrol kiosk at Mt Batten for the water break. Rested quite a while as I got my Sportswater. Saw Dear ran past the petrol kiosk with Jackie. Decided to turn back from SPC. Walked abit as I enjoyed my drink. Saw Siew Lee, Ivy Shirley and Wong at the traffic junction. Told them tt I am heading back. Giang and Ricci overtook me and were soon out of sight when I reached the stadium. Was pondering if I should go back from Nicoll.. very tempted to but told myself just go slow and easy lor, went towards Kallang-Crawford. Stopped at flyer for another pitstop.. Bought a costly Pocari sweat from 7 eleven and ran on.. Reached Anson 7-eleven, pondered for a while if I should get another bottle.. aiyah just go for it since u already drink so much.. weather was quite alright today, guessed I was too tempted to drink at all the pitstops.. haha.. told dear that I drank 1.5ltr of water for this walk-a-jog 26km.. he oni drank once.. hohoho.. ^u^

    Distance: 26 km __ Timing: 3:19:48

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home