• The Cheery Runner

    Tuesday, July 08, 2008

    TB Hill

    Recovery run for me today.. legs are still ok to run but guess tt i overeat for the past few days.. my tummy feels so heavy n i can't get my legs moving.. haha.. walked up after the stairs till i reached the carpark gathering pt where all have already reached n listening to the instructions of today's training program..

    6 loops ard TB hill in OTOT.. not sure how much i cld do.. quite neg as i already have problem reaching the assembly pt.. just se how it goes.. started at the end of the pack.. just as i dragged my feet up e slope, my sis pal, Vanessa called me.. she just got off work n hitching a ride from her collegues..

    nv once had i completed the full set of training in TB hill.. used a slow n easy pace today.. panting at the 1st loop. the subsequent loops felt much better n it was just rd n rd.. and i managed to did finish 6loops in 58mins.. avg abt 9plus per loop.. :D

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home