• The Cheery Runner

    Tuesday, September 11, 2007

    TB Hill Interval

    woah i have missed training for many many sessions.. till i lost count now.. ages since i last updated my post too.. cos nothing much to input due to low running sessions...

    Reason: I'm down with my right ITB injury after my goldcoast marathon.. rested for so long still haven't recover.. hai... midway during recovery, accidentally injured my left side of my knee during hse cleaning.. big black bruise... alamak! both sides also kana.. clumsy rite.. haha boh bian.. tt's me lor..

    Today suppose to do 5 sets of the TB loop.. but after 2 sets.. i'm forced to stop... my ITB can't take the down slopes.. felt the strain during the 1st down slope.. but ren ren ren..finish the set liao quickly walk to stretch at the bench area.. 2nd set control control.. but the 90 deg turning at the peak makes me felt even worst.. told Dear abt it.. n he said no pt to train like tt.. since this is my 1st session back.. just take it easy n stop for the day.. i had to walk with my right foot slanting in order to feel better.. :(

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home