• The Cheery Runner

    Thursday, September 17, 2009

    Margaret Drive

    Henry was telling me how he teased his swee muak muak on this sunday's run.. haha scaring her tt she must run fast as I am companying her.. so funny.. i can't do fast these days.. just back to running.. maybe can set the target location to reach nicoll highway or stadium n U turn.. enjoy the sun morning run n covered as much as we can :D

    Mike asked me what's my pace for today.. not sure how it will turn out.. shld be medium to slow.. covering the distance is what i look upon now..

    Was enjoying my pace n breathing as i followed behind sok hua from ridley park to holland road.. started to feel numbness on my right hand as i turned to Farrer road.. Michael, Siew Lee, Wong and Shirley came along n mike offers to treat us a drink at the Mobil station.. told SL tt i can't stop else i wun be able to complete my run.. Weixin, Yean, Jimmy n Marcus were ahead of me.. slowed down my pace along margaret drive.. no much tots along this stretch.. just wanted to get out of it soon.. Wenlong ran past me midway along MD.. tink he must be late for the run.. saw Jimmy n Marcus at the traffic junction.. jimmy asked if i'm ok n offered his drink.. it tasted abit funny (later then i knew it was tap water).. but its wat i really deprived of.. i am getting dehydrated..

    Past the delta canal.. Thomas cheered me on and company me along the henderson stretch.. yean was on super form today! Michael, Siew Lee, Wong n Shirley caught up with us at the BM junction.. carried my heavy legs all the way back to club..

    woah wat a run! totally shack out when i reach the club.. both my hands were partially numb.. reminds me of the bad experience in Trengganu... when i experienced bad numbs n cramps.. but this is mild as compared to tt...

    14km _ 1hr 30min

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home