• The Cheery Runner

    Sunday, September 27, 2009

    MF- Ulu Pandan Canal

    Tried on my new newton shoes today.. Did another easy session with Lucille and Enghwa today. After we exit from Portsdown, Enghwa turned to right to BV mrt and both of us turned left towards Dover rd. Saw Michael's grp and Henry just had their water break at Esso. Lucille and I had ours at a Mama shop along Dover. Soon we past Clementi rd and went into Ulu pandan canal. It was her 1st time running along Ulu panal canal though she had stayed there many yrs ago. Nice and fresh air setting along this 2km. Had our 2nd waterbreak at Commonwealth sheng shiong. I companied Lucille till Queenstown and she asked me to cont'd on as she will be running back from depot rd.

    Saw Michael's grp taking their last break at TB way SPC. Mike passed me a bottle of SPortswater which I finished in no time. Thirsty. Picked up my pace to avoid the bracing sun along Telok Blangah road back to club.

    Distance: 23km __ Timing: 3:00:07

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home