• The Cheery Runner

    Sunday, October 05, 2008

    Punggol-SK-Fernvale-YCK-Buangkok

    The weather is great today.. woke up at 7am n manged to start my run at 730 :D decided to explore n increase my distance slightly today.. not sure how logn it will be.. target just keep running for abt 2 hrs.. before rushing for a lunch appt..

    It's quite a flat route.. started from my new place n ran along the perimeter of sk n punggol.. air was very fresh.. enjoyed the nice cool breeze with super light/= no traffic @ punggol.. finally manage to find the road to the 2nd bridge that can link me to sk from punggol.. crossed the TPE n followed the west sk LRT track tt links me to fernvale.. met some familiar faces along this route.. checked my watch n i have been running for abt 1hr+.. ran along YCK road n back to buangkok.. finished my run in 1:42:41.. not too sure abt the distance.. guessed abt 15-16km.. must ask dear to verify when he joins me the next time :D

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home