• The Cheery Runner

    Sunday, November 30, 2008

    MF Hill- 10km x 2

    We reached the club at 6.50am.. Woah.. most have already started off.. I started @ 7.10, 10mins earlier than the elites since they will definitely overtake me.. Calfs were heavy.. just slow n easy.. doing my marathon pace..

    Main objective - complete the 2 rds!!!

    Two loops for this 10km is quite mental for me.. cos i need very strong motivation to convince myself to go up the 2nd rd.. most of the time my weak mental always rule.. almost gave up when i completed my 1st loop.. walked abit at TB rise part.. saw EH n ivy starting off their 2nd loop.. talked to Mel Jr for a while.. he shared abt his nightmare.. haha Pre race excitement!! then asked "Are u gg for your 2nd rd?" Surprisingly my response is a natural yes.. Can't even believe it when i start off the 2nd loop.. keep encouraging myself.. after the KB slope, the toughest part will be over.. just run up slowly.. Go GO GO!

    Finished the 2 loops in 2hr11mins flat :D
    1st rd - 1:06:37
    2nd rd - 1:04:23

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home